Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nerdy Time...

So, you might not know I have 1.0/1.5 vision. Which means I need glasses. So yesterday, my mom went to the eye doctor to pick them up. The scary thing is, I could see the notes on my piano book 10 feet away. I told my mom, and she said that's why I should only wear them in class. The thing is, I'm scared of my classmates seeing me with glasses. For example, one of my classmates (let's call her S) she always called me a nerd because I honestly love to read. I bet S will say "Wow, you ARE a nerd." What do you think I should do? Tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. wtf that bitch!

    so like any1 who reads and wear glasses is a nerd?

    ignore that life-less noob!!

    or tell the teacher in a mocking way infront of every1 ''uhm, miss, [name of girl] thinks that people who read and wear glasses are nerdy! haha what do you think?''

    mocking way! dont forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete