Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Haven't posted in a long time...

Sorry for not posting here in a long time. (Thank you Brave Star and Red Wing for reminding me!)

So, school starts this Thursday, September 6th. This year I'm going to middle school. So far, I've thought of like, five cons and zero pros. Here are the cons:

  1. 6th graders (like me) have no lockers.
  2. Therefore, someone can steal things from my backpack so I have to lock them.
  3. We go to school at 8:10 AM. Back in elementary, we went to school at 8:50!
  4. I have a bad Science teacher.
  5. I have no periods, except for band, with my friends.
So, what do you think? Post in the comments and let me know!

-- Icy Lightning

2 comments:

  1. 1- in my school you can get lockers staring from 6th grade..unlucky you!
    2- oh dang you have the stealing problem too!
    3- is that really like a con? since all schools start early xD i have to be there at 7.30 and classes start 8:00
    4- i will go to school after tomorrow. hope my teachers r good!
    5- well...in my school, as long as your friend is in your class, you go to EVERY class together. o_o
    ..
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0. I reminded you too!!! :O
    1. I don't have lockers 'till high school. Not that I care...
    2. I don't have that. People don't steal stuff from me, although I know they want to. I'm just too smart for that nonsense.
    3. Same as Coolgyal. I'm there 7:30 to help with teachers, and 8:10 classes start. I'm in 8th grade. When I was in 5th, it was different. Class started 8:40. Doesn't matter for me, I'm an early bird ;)
    4. Started school same day as you. LOVE it!! *not sarcastic*
    5. You go to band? SAME!!! High-five!! Instrument, please! Trumpet, here. And I'm with my friend in EVERY class but band. LOLZA. Oh an gym. But it doesn't matter. I have other friends in those classes.

    ReplyDelete